9.02.2005

I'd Say So!



Photo by Katie Bug.

Yep, pretty much sums it up! Craziness no? 'Round here it's still 'bout $2.89/gal for the basic 87 octane, but I heard it's closer to $5/gal in Atlanta - and elsewhere over $3. My mom was saying something about prices going up 65¢ by this weekend - if that happens, Greg's gonna hafta start taking the bus to work - and we won't be making any long-distance drives in the near future. Too bad we have to drive to get anywhere in town - one disadvantage of living on an enclosed base. Ah well. Funny though, you'd think gas would be cheaper here on-base... but it's just as expensive as out in town, and 13¢ more than at Costco! Thank goodness for Costco.

Anyway, I just love this shot. Says it all, huh? I don't really know whether to laugh or cry at the irony. Maybe both. Heh.

1 comment:

  1. It is crazy. Regular gas is up to $3.29 here today, but I heard it's closer to $4 in Charlotte and some places in South Carolina. Georgia wins with $6 though. We've cancelled our plans of going out of town this weekend. Hopefully a lot of other people will too.
    On top of all that, the sunroof in my car broke this morning, so now I am going to have to pay about $1000 to fix that!!! rrrrrrrrrgh...

    ReplyDelete