9.20.2005

Finally, Again!

Finally Again

Well I finally dyed my hair again. I first dyed it when I was 19; using the Special Effects brand, Atomic Pink color. Man I loved it. I did it the night I went to a Battle of the Bands, on Bainbridge Island; to support a friend's band (no longer in existence, sadly - the band I mean. It was called Dred.) It was so much fun...

Anywayz, I've dyed it a few times since then, mostly darker colors (burgundy, dark/bright red) but I've always wanted to go back to pink. Except Hot Topic didn't carry the Atomic pink anymore.. only a couple lighter pinks and one more of a purple color. But when I went in a little while ago, I found it!!! So I snapped it up, and a few nights ago finally took the time to bleach (but ran out- I've got so much hair!! So the blonde is a little uneven) and color. The only problem is... my hair grows so fast, i'm already seeing a tiny bit of roots!!! Ack! And the unfortunate thing is, the pink is only a semi-permanent... so it washes out with every shampoo (and turns the entire shower pink!) But it's fun while it lasts... and I've got a huge bottle of the stuff, so when it does start to fade, I can re-do it easily.

I just love having pink hair! I feel like "myself." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment